At a Glance:
- Simply place your compatible phone on the charger pad and it will begin charging, no plugging or unplugging of cables required
- Compatible with all Qi-certified devices
- Built-in LED indicator light will alert you if the device is not properly aligned and when a good charge alignment is acquired
- Small footprint takes up minimal desktop space and is easy to transport
- Available in multiple colors
Easy To Use
The Samsung Wireless Charging Pad is easy to set up and use. First, connect the Charging Pad to your device’s charging cable then place your phone on the pad. For optimal performance, your device should be placed in the proper location on the pad. The built-in LED indicator light will alert you if the device is not properly aligned and when a good charge alignment is acquired (LED lights up blue). If using a Galaxy S 6 or Galaxy S 6 edge, it will also alert you when your device is fully charged (LED lights up green). A spare Samsung 2A charger is included with the pad. If a non-Samsung charger or any charger below 2A is used, you may damage the charging pad. It is recommended to only use the charger that comes with the charging pad.
One Charger, Many Devices
The Samsung Wireless Charging Pad is Qi certified by the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) and is compatible with all Qi-enabled devices including from Samsung: Galaxy S 5, Galaxy S 4, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note edge and Galaxy Note 3 (these Galaxy smartphones require Wireless Charging Battery Covers, sold separately) as well as the Galaxy S 6 and Galaxy S 6 edge, which do not require additional charging battery doors.